Case Study: Institute for Canadian Citizenship.
Media Coverage, Design, Marketing Collateral, Paid Digital Ads, Social Media, Event Community Engagement, and Consulting.
Since 2005, the Institute for Canadian Citizenship has supported new Canadian citizens with programming to encourage a sense of belonging and build a more inclusive Canada. The Agency worked alongside the ICC team to make the 19th Lafontaine Baldwin Lecture featuring the Governor General on reconciliation the best-attended to date, with over 1,000 Calgarians participating. Mary Simon gave her address in Calgary October 6, 2022.
- We reached out widely across the city to First Nations organizations, student groups, academic departments, law firms, and the general public.
- We managed all marketing and PR in the lead-up-to and day-of program.
- We supported sponsorship agreements and produced collateral – digital ads, print materials, program guides, event invitations, on-site banners and street activations.
- We secured coverage for the ICC and
the event in the Calgary Herald,
Global TV, Red FM, Fairchild Radio.
“The Agency’s media training program is extremely unique – they not only ensure that messaging is highly strategic, they also make it practical. We engaged them for media training to prepare for the coverage we knew would come from a high-profile case, and they really helped ensure we were ready for the volume of media requests and coverage we got.
They take the time to understand each issue and work tirelessly to make sure that key messages are cohesive, concise, and consistent. We found their interview coaching invaluable for both our legal team and the people involved in the case, which was of delicate nature. They are a pleasure to work with.”
– Robyn Bews, Chief Business Development Officer, BD&P Law