FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 7, 2014
Creating value and increasing retention for clients and partners
Since the launch of eTrove in February 2014 for the Dental and Orthodontic Industries, eTrove clients have seen a great return on investment. The app has had a 100% retention rate on users’ phones, and those users spend enough time in the app to account for 11.5 employees working for 40 hours a week to market the practice. In addition, in the first quarter alone a single eTrove client has generated $54,000 in profit, which is a 535% ROI, based on referrals received through the app.
Now eTrove is launching in beta for Optometrists. Early feedback from the industry has been good:
- “This application solves so many of my issues that we are currently having in our clinic with getting our voice out on social media.”
- “We are very excited with the value add that eTrove can bring to the clinic and our retail store.”
- “Patient notifications to their mobile phones? Thank you, eTrove!”
- “I understood right away how eTrove would be a great asset to our practice. Everyone has a phone, and it’s definitely the best way to communicate with our patients.”
- “A set monthly fee with no unexpected or hidden costs. We are now in control of our marketing budget!”
“We are not just software, we are software that works to make a difference in your practice” says Jason Jones, President at Vertical Motion. Vertical Motion is the development company behind eTrove.
The team behind eTrove invites organizations and individuals who work in the Optometry Industry to get in touch at [email protected] to find out more about how eTrove will help their business.
To learn more about eTrove please visit the website www.eTrove.ca.
To learn more about Vertical Motion, please visit their website www.verticalmotion.ca.
media at verticalmotion dot ca
+1 587 899 0615
About Vertical Motion
Vertical Motion is a Calgary based software and mobile development firm that has been creating customized Web, iPhone, Android, and Windows business solutions since 2006. The Vertical Motion team has skills that encompass software development, native and web-based mobile development, business analysis, enterprise integration, online marketing, and graphic design. Vertical Motion has developed multiple customized applications to solve real-world problems for businesses of all sizes.