Are you a creative marketing pro who enjoys planning projects and ensuring their timely delivery? Do you love fostering and maintaining strong client relationships?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, our new Account Manager, Marketing will be responsible for managing client accounts and relationships, working closely with clients to deliver marketing strategies that amplify brand awareness.
If this sounds like you, The Agency’s team of friendly, coffee-loving and animal-obsessed PR and marketing pros would love to hear from you!
Title: Account Manager, Marketing
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Location: Calgary, AB
Description: Supporting and working as part of the marketing team, the Account Manager, Marketing is responsible for managing accounts and client relationships. A consistent and detail oriented tactical executor, the Account Manager, Marketing will deliver on client marketing campaigns, content programs, social media strategies, marketing automation programs, events, and reporting & analytics. This is a full-time role.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in meeting client requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to write and create tactical marketing, social media and sales collateral
- Working understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Sprout Social, etc.
- Good project management and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of campaign evaluation techniques and metrics
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Support with planning budgets and activities for client accounts
- Support with setting goals and objectives for client programs
- Provide feedback and counsel to meet quotas / objectives
- Serve as a strategic point of contact for clients
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports and communicate overall quarterly / annual progress to senior management and clients
- Create client marketing/communications strategies
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the marketing team on campaign ideas, goals and objectives
- Create tactical calendars, targeted marketing automation campaigns, social media and content programs, website creation, research, audience segmentation reports, tactical materials, and competitor research
- Support the Head of Marketing and the marketing team to ensure client strategies and programs remain current, relevant, and are updated/revised as needed/necessary
- Project manage client accounts with extreme attention to detail
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the marketing team to support client marketing programs
- Support the execution of client marketing plans in a cost effective manner
- Deliver excellent marketing materials, content and tactics to clients
- Ensure content, marketing automation, sales and social media programs are well executed and aligned with client goals and objectives
Promotional and Event Activities
- Manage and develop creative promotional activities and events for client trade shows
- Recommend events, awards and trade shows to clients
- Work with team members to create innovative partnership programs for clients
Reporting and Metrics
- Create and deliver monthly/end of project client reporting program
- Provide a weekly overview status report on all work functions to the Head of Marketing
- Self-manage day-to-day activities and work on client deliverables
- Conduct regular status updates with the team
- Basic admin duties – filing, email replies, meeting organization, etc.
- Actively build and maintain client databases and contact lists
- Create and execute company reporting functions
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (not including internships)
- Degree, diploma or relevant experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- Speak, read and write English fluently
- Skilled in MS Office suite and Google Suite
- Highly motivated, positive attitude
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other employees and contractors
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Qualifications in marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Sprout Social, Social media advertising an asset
About The Agency.
We’re an award-winning boutique marketing & PR agency with a national roster of B2B clients. We believe innovation is key to a company’s market growth and success. Well-executed, strategic marketing and PR tactics targeting the correct audiences can help an organization differentiate themselves from their competitors, and claim more market share as a result.
We apply traditional business principles – picking up the phone, building lasting relationships – and we understand the importance of both the written and spoken word. We also live and breathe technology. This combination has built our excellent reputation for delivering creative, measurable, and dynamic marketing & PR solutions for our clients.
We’ve worked with clients across industries including technology, cleantech, government, energy, healthcare, insurance, agriculture, finance, venture capital and angel investing, retail, tourism, and non-profit.
2018 & 2019 Best Boutique PR Agency in North America
How to Apply.
If you think you’d be a fit for this role, please submit the below to Sean Sandhurst at [email protected]:
- Cover Letter