In this post, we will be sharing case studies of our projects at The Agency.
- The Agency tapped into the experience and expertise of the bbotx inc. team to create and execute a strategic contributed content program.
- In June 2015, The Agency began working with Kail’s Wish Cancer Foundation, a non-profit offering resources for families facing a pet cancer diagnosis. Read about the social media makeover and how we how helped them develop a loyal and engaged online following.
- The Agency team adapted to an industry atypical to our client base when we began working with Vital Partners Inc. to successfully rebrand and launch their new company.
- In July 2015 The Agency joined forces with Canadian marketing engagement agency Cult Collective Ltd. to develop and execute the media relations for their client Harley Davidson® as they unveiled their first ever electric motorcycle, Project LiveWire™.
- In early 2014 The Agency began working with Osprey Informatics on a media relations campaign to reengage Osprey’s audience and promote their latest innovation.
- The Agency has been working with aclaro softworks inc. on promoting elite athlete sponsorship in Calgary. Here are some initiatives we have worked on for #teamaclaro.
- Content Saloon was a major project for The Agency, bringing together Calgary’s social media rockstars for a no-bull chat on what it takes to build a great social media brand. Learn more about how Content Saloon came to be.
- The Agency began working with Process Pathways in 2013. Their extremely niche industry of research software presented us an opportunity to design and execute a creative social media strategy.
- In 2010, The Agency worked with Widality™ for their attendance at WES, the global BlackBerry conference. Read more about the project in the case study called “Getting Above the Noise.“