Harley-Davidson® Project LiveWire™
Media Relations and Events
To develop and execute the media relations strategy for Harley-Davidson® as they unveiled their first ever electric motorcycle, Project LiveWire™.
Working with the team from Harley-Davidson®, Deeley Harley-Davidson® Canada, and CULT, The Agency distributed targeted pitches along with the materials to a select list of journalists. The Agency was also responsible for on-the-ground media relations during the event, ensuring that interviews between Harley-Davidson® representatives and the media were seamlessly carried out.
The Agency delivered great results for The Project LiveWire™ Experience Tour, gaining national media coverage with multiple outlets across various platforms.
- Avenue Calgary featured Project LiveWire™ in their ‘5 Things to Do in Calgary This Week’ roundup
- CBC.ca and TechVibes.com published stories about Project LiveWire™
- Project LiveWire™ was featured by blog ‘On the Road with Paul’
- Breakfast Television (CityTV) Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Montreal featured Project LiveWire™ and included it in their ‘Daily Download’segment
- Gerry Forbes of CJAY92 interviewed Harley-Davidson®’s Mick Cawthorn
- Project LiveWire™ was the focus of Calgary Today’s ‘Motor Monday’ segment, and written about online
- CityNews Toronto and CityTV Winnipeg included spots featuring Project LiveWire™