It’s 2017! This means it’s time to see how our 2016 initiatives worked out and to develop new ones for 2017. We’ve gathered a few articles that share tips on how to assess last year’s efforts, and how to tune-up or implement new programs:
- Struggling to come up with enough topics to fill a 12-month blog editorial calendar with? This post from Search Engine Journal has 6 tips to help you come up with new ideas.
- Check out some of the items on The Agency’s annual PR Checklist for clients (and our own brand) in our post ‘Check on Your Initiatives with an Annual PR Checklist.’
- Do you need to check-up on your target audience? ‘How to define your target audience’ has some simple steps to help you make sure you will be getting in front of the right people in 2017. (via Her Digital)
- ‘The [Adjective] [Number] Things You Need to Know About Clickbait’ is a great article that takes you through how to implement and build a content program for your brand or your client’s brand. Already have a content program? This article will help you take it to the next level in 2017. (via First Round Review)
- When developing new plans, it’s important to know what not to do. This article from Cision looks at ‘7 PR Mistakes to Avoid in 2017.’
What other public relations stories had you talking in January? Let us know on Twitter at @PRTheAgency or in the comment section below!
Make sure you check back next month for more stories discussing a new topic!